CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Catching up!

Macies room

Kids bathroom
view outside our patio

living room
kitchen
brox room

dining room I dont have any chairs yet!


So its been a month since I posted last, wow time flies! I really havent gotten tooo settled in yet, there is still boxes to unpack but here is a few pictures of my new place. Its a shoebox compared to my house, which makes it really fast to clean! Hope all is well with everyone!

5 comments:

gina said...

you're so cute. I guess home is where your stuff is. It looks so cute already. Love you.

kino said...

the pictures look so good, it really is cute how you have it. any thing i can do just call and i'll be there. how are you feeling, love and kisses. mom

Karen said...

Good Luck Stacie, I hope things work out for you, you deserve it! The rooms look great, what an adventure for your kids!

LeAnna said...

AWWW! I love it! You have made it so darling. Hope you are feeling better, wish I could help out :(
xoxo

Sondra said...

Hey it has been awhile. I hope all is well with you it sound like you have been sick, I hope you get feeling better soon. If I can do anything let me know.