It's so good that you have those memories I think you are all so special and I think you are all so lucky to have each other!!! I hope this move is the best for you. Lets really get together and scrapbook!
Cute blog! I really cant believe you kids...they are getting so big. It seems like last year I took your pictres, but macie is in first grade WOW! congrats on the move and nice house!
Yeah, stace...I just framed that picture and hung it on my wall, along with the one of us fighting over gram and gramp at the Christmas party!! I love our relationship!! Geeg
Hey stace, Will you let me know when you plan your scrapbook party, and I will try to come. I just need to re-connect with family again. Love you! Gina
Hey Stacie - I don't know how else to get a hold of you, but I would like to get the recipe for the cornbread, bean, cheese stuff you took to Ally's going away party at Aunt Bette's. My email is jimandshauntae@yahoo.com. Cute picture - Shauntae
When are we going to party? I feel like I don't see any family unless they are at the ranch. I don't think that I have an open weekend this month, how does november look for you? I really want to go to the ranch over UEA because it might be one of the last times with the weather changing. Do you think that we could scrapbook up there? We are not going this weekend now. Have fun working. I am going to try and get a handle on my house.
what a great memory, i'm so glad you all had each other , and the times with gram and gramp, I know you all miss her alot, so do I everyday, I can't wait to see her again, Keep up the times with gramp, he misses her most, and needs all of you. I love you.
9 comments:
It's so good that you have those memories I think you are all so special and I think you are all so lucky to have each other!!! I hope this move is the best for you. Lets really get together and scrapbook!
Fun! I love the wigs! It is great to have a good time together.
Cute blog! I really cant believe you kids...they are getting so big. It seems like last year I took your pictres, but macie is in first grade WOW! congrats on the move and nice house!
Yeah, stace...I just framed that picture and hung it on my wall, along with the one of us fighting over gram and gramp at the Christmas party!! I love our relationship!! Geeg
Hey stace,
Will you let me know when you plan your scrapbook party, and I will try to come. I just need to re-connect with family again. Love you! Gina
Hey Stacie - I don't know how else to get a hold of you, but I would like to get the recipe for the cornbread, bean, cheese stuff you took to Ally's going away party at Aunt Bette's. My email is jimandshauntae@yahoo.com. Cute picture - Shauntae
When are we going to party? I feel like I don't see any family unless they are at the ranch. I don't think that I have an open weekend this month, how does november look for you? I really want to go to the ranch over UEA because it might be one of the last times with the weather changing. Do you think that we could scrapbook up there? We are not going this weekend now. Have fun working. I am going to try and get a handle on my house.
laughs...or tears?? Love you!!
what a great memory, i'm so glad you all had each other , and the times with gram and gramp, I know you all miss her alot, so do I everyday, I can't wait to see her again, Keep up the times with gramp, he misses her most, and needs all of you. I love you.
Post a Comment