CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

The kids were so excited for Halloween this year. Mostly because I promised them we would go back to Bear River for the trunk or treat. Brox loved seeing his BFF Braden. Those two are so funny. All they do is walk around watching their feet and talking.



This was always a tradition with Gram. Every year I would take her with me wherever I would go with the kids.. Although I miss that, I think that she would be so pleased that now gramp enjoys the traditions. So here he is, enjoying seeing all the kids.




Macie the Cat.. yes I made the costume for her and her beloved roo roo. And Brox who for the last 5 years has been some character from Star Wars!



Not sure who she looks like, but can I say... I think she is soo beautiful.










9 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you came out, it was good to see you!

me said...

It was so good to see you. You look so happy.

Lindsay Spencer said...

She really is beautiful. I think that means she looks like her momma.

Monica said...

Cute pictures! Good job on the costume! Your kids are growing up.

Jen and AL said...

Macie is so beautiful and she has a great personality. It was so great to see you all, I miss you! Brox look good to, May the force be with you!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Ahhhhh,
has that much time gone by? I can remember when first off Macie was in your tummy & you were walking around the nursery at work with your shirt pulled up to show us how cute it was at 3:00 in the morning! & second of all when she was just a baby & Brox was just a tiny little guy! Wow time has flown by! I'm so glad you got a hold of me! I have missed you girlies so much, we need to get togetha soon! You win the cutest family award! - Krissie DeVere:)

gina said...

Stace, Have you got Brox tested yet? I just spent a ridiculously long time at Primary's branch office for testing, and while testing Mckay for autism, a lot of questions that the doc was asking pertained to Brox. Just wondering if this helps. We sure got a lot of answers for my two. love ya.

Anonymous said...

What cute little halloween muchkins!
Hey, I need your email. I went private and I want to invite you. Email it to me sixbraggs@msn.com
:)

Jennie Moore said...

Hey Stacie,

This is Jennie Reese. Your family is dang cute. Looks like you guys had fun on Halloween. Its good to see you on the good ol' blogger.

Jennie