CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas




Don'T shoot your eyes out!

If you haven't seen A Christmas Story, you haven't lived. Anyway we are huge fans of the show we watch it multiple times in December. This year as a somewhat joke I said "Brox if you let me make a pink bunny suite and take a picture of you for our Christmas card Ill give you a hundred dollars . "(Thinking he would totally say no.) Well he didn't and it didn't quite cost me a hundred dollars . ( I only had to buy him 2 new webkinz).

I love this picture, I laugh so hard every time i look at it!

Merry Christmas all.

7 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Only you! I love it. I hope I get one of those Christmas cards. Have a very Merry Fabulous Christmas.

Shelley Hansen said...

I want to see the bunny card as well! Merry Christmas to you too!
I have one question.. What in the world is a webkinz???

Karen said...

I haven't stopped wondering how you possibly got him to do that! It is more than perfect, what a great idea!!! Thanks for the card. We missed you at the party, maybe we can do something with everyone when Ally gets here!

Monica said...

Too funny!!! So your kids are into Webkinz? That has been the collectable in the Witt household for 2 years running. We have quite the collection. Guess what they both asked for, for christmas? You guessed it. Webkinz.

kino said...

I had so much fun with you doing this, we have never laughed so hard, what a good sport they were, anyway I love that you are so close, and we can have these times together.

Sondra said...

That is so funny that he did that. How are things going with you and your family? I hope that you had a great christmas and a happy new year.

B Family said...

Where are you crazy girl?