CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

More San Diego Pictures

So we celebrated Aunt B's birthday at Sea World. Ally planned a dinner with Shamu, Aunt B was so touched. After the dinner we went to Shamu rocks. I found a lady who was over the show and told her where we were sitting and to have her put aunt Bet on the jumbo tron for he big day.

It was so hilarious me and creck and ally were all dancing, the camera then got on Aunt B and she started flagging her hands in what she thought was a rhythmic move(see below she was trying to teach it to us) then the camera got on uncle Rog. The crowd went crazy as he waved his hands to the camera. He laughed so hard, it was sooo fun.
Enjoying the beach

Me and Creck at dinner

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love your photos of San Diego. It brings back memories for me, I love it there!

kino said...

Aunt bet. says we had a great time,making memories, my three little girls have definitely grown up to be beautiful women, thanks for the memories. Mom says, I wish I could have been there with you but you had lots of special time and I was happy for that. love ya