CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

San Diego with the cousins

Cresta, Ally, Aunt Bette, Uncle Roger, Kevin (aka Smuggly) and I went on a 4 day trip to SD. Aunt B had planned the trip for awhile and of course when I heard they were going to my favorite place on earth I invited myself to tag along. I then asked Creck if she also wanted to come, and she did. Creck and I flew out together on Wed morning. We rented a Red convertible jeep to get around in. What a Blast. All we did was laugh, THE ENTIRE TIME.

Aunt B's face lights up every time she is by the ocean, I cant describe it. She is in peace, she has a look of wonder and amazement.
I truly enjoy every second I spend with my cousins. We have such a unconditional love for each other, I feel so accepted when we are together. I know most people get bugged when we are around each other because we dont notice anyone else. Its not on purpose, we inhale each others stories, make fun of our past experiences and just truly enjoy being together. Not all of "the Grand Daughters" were there, we missed you but felt you in spirit.
My sista cousins
Me Creck and Ally at the beach.


2 comments:

gina said...

Wow stace, I was going to tease with you about not knowing about the trip, but you pretty much put it to rest. It looks like you guys had a blast! how fun for you. I'm glad you blogged it so I could see you guys. When is ally leaving? Are you going to the 24th? Talk to ya soon. Geeg

Karen said...

What a bunch of good lookin' cousins and aunt! You look like sisters.