Yes we are moving...I knew this small shoe box of a apartment was only temporary, But arge I hate the physical demands that moving brings. Apartment living is interesting. We met some great people while living here, some who are just starting out, some who are trying to figure things out, some who were plain weird, and most who were transitioning in life just like me. I cried and felt devastated when I first moved here.. Starting over in life only now with kids.. But I am thankful, I love the new beginning this little apartment gave me. Although I wont miss anything about it, it was a fun journey! I got a house in East Layton, I'm excited to feel stable for a bit! I will post pictures soon.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
And so it begins....
Posted by Macie's Momma at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on the move Stacie! Keep you chin up, you seem to be positive and are thankful for your challenges. Believe me, they will make you strong so you can be the best mom to your beautiful children. :)
I didn't know you were moving, I'm glad you found a house and things are looking up. Moving can be stressful, but you sure can get rid of a lot of baggage along the way, in more ways than one!!!
I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see what your house looks like. I want to come over when you decorate. Well, I just want to come over anyway.
i'm the most excited. i'll try not to meddle. i love you all.
Post a Comment