CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I miss....

I'm tired and so i am a bit emotional. The kids are gone and I have been working a ton! Broxton left for New York with his poppy to go fishing, and Macie is camping with her best friend Dylin Metting. So these pictures are a bit random..

I miss...

My Baby girls beautiful long hair..



My old fat cat Oscar,( may he RIP under gramps pine tree)



My feisty, smelly darling little boy.. (catch a big one for me boo boo!)


My Gram!

Random I know.. I hate when my kids are gone. Even though I keep myself busy, its not the same without the noise of them fighting. Lol!

10 comments:

Twinkle Toes said...

thanks for stopping by! we're still in PA. I can barely stand it if I leave my baby in the nursery (which i did for the first time today!) Hold on, use this time to regenerate for HIM, them and you! love love!

Karen said...

Isn't it strange that when we have the kids close by, they can sometimes get on our nerves, but when they're gone, you can't wait until they get on your nerves again??? I love your kids and you, hope things perk up soon. I think the rest will do you good!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Aaawwww. I know what you mean. But usually I don't miss the fighting part AT ALL. I don't like being away from my little baby for more than an hour or so. I can't imagine them being states away.

gina said...

Hey stace, I'm crying! I so too miss grams. I love the picture of mace and her walking down the street. What a good little helper macie is for grama and her "bone in her leg"...love ya.geeg

Reeder Family said...

Hey Stacie, We are living in Perry, kind of strange that we moved back but we are enjoying it. We bought a fixer upper so we are constantly working on the house - kind of fun! Annie is actually my sister's daughter, Morgan is mine - my girls just don't look like me!! Good luck with the move - it always seems like it takes forever to get settled!

tOyn fAmiLy said...

hey cute girl, i do have that picture... but bad news my husband went to his parents that next day to spend time with hadlee and cleared the camera onto his dads computer so we had more room and we just found out that computer crashed... hopefully we can get them somehow:( and if we do i will for sure send it to my most favorite nurse;)

Ally said...

I LOVED this post! And when in the world did Oscar DIE? I was so sad! I miss you too and don't worry, I just sobbed for an hour that I wasn't at the Box Elder County Fair!! Good luck on the move! Thanks for listening to me vent!!

kino said...

I'm sorry you were so sad, I love you , what ever you need i'll always be here for you. I love the long hair and the smelly little boy to and I know he is having a great time with poppy, and he is really smelly because of all the fish they are catching. he'll be home sunday. then your lonesomeness will end. lets get moving i'm ready when you are. thanks for letting me have time with macie, she is so cute and fun.

Karen said...

When you going to come to B.R. again? We need to finish your quilt before I forget who owns it!!! J.K. Hope you can come some time soon. We miss seeing you and the kids!

kino said...

I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE CLOSE, JUST LET ME KNOW IF I MEDDLE TO MUCH, I'M TRYING NOT TO , I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS. HUGS AND KISSES