CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Macie



I cant believe my little toad has turned 6!
Brox and Scott bought her this scooter. Broxton used all of his money to go in half.

We had her party at Grammies
Such a cute little bug!

Baby girl Happy Birthday, you are loved so much!

8 comments:

LeAnna said...

That is INCREDIBLE! 6! That is sucha big deal. Happy Birthday, Macie ♥ Emma, Micah and Antie Lou

Allyson said...

Meemee I love you! Forever you'll always be my best medicine. xoxoxo yours only, Alice.

kino said...

cute pictures, It was a fun but hot day, cute girls, and cute mom,anyway tell scotty i'll be a great non meddeling mother in law not to worry, he knows it. love ya,

Reeder Family said...

She is a doll Stacie - what have you been up to?

Karen said...

I can't believe that my blog didn't work,, Are you blocking me??? Happy late birthdya Macie! You are a sweetheart and we love you so much. I hope you are all having a great summer. What's this non-meddling mother in law stuff? Are you making an announcement? Hope it goes well. Love ya!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Stacie, I can't believe I haven't found your blog before. I miss you sooooo much. I really need a good laugh. Your family is so cute. I'm adding you to my blog list.

gina said...

When's the wedding? I want to go?? I love you stace! You have such a good heart! Tell Mace happy late birthday! Geeg.

Karen said...

I met an uncle of yours at the beauty shop, Uncle Bob! He is quite the character... He told us a BAD joke, which I thought was just a joke that wasn't good, it was really BAD, for eighty, he is pretty with it! Cute guy, he loves your family, he acted so proud of all of you! Just wanted you to know!