CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Picture Explanations

So in June we went on a trip to San Diego, it had been 3 days of so much fun and 7 more to go. We then got a phone call that uncle Rog was very sick and Aunt Bett needed to go home. We all became so depressed because she needed the vacation more than any of us. After dropping her off at the airport we just couldnt snap out of our depression. Then we said we would blow up her face on a picture and hold it up in all our experiences so it would be like she was there. We were at walgreens waiting for the picture enlargement and my mother and ally came across the yellow fluffy pillow that reminded them of bettes hair. We then put the picture on the pillow and named her bette ann. She then came with us on the rest of our vacation she was pretty much in every picture and we pretended to have her do things that Aunt Bett would be doing. such as showering with a shower cap, watching shamu, ride with us on rides, etc.. We spent alot of time laughing until we cried or peed with Bette Ann.

6 comments:

Allyson said...

I totally peed my pants when I read Alice in Kevinland. That is hysterical...the funniest thing I've ever read (that's what I need to change my blog title to:) I'm so happy to see you've caught the fever (or at least I love seeing this side of you:)

LOVE me:)

me said...

holy cow that is the funniest story every, and i also love the names of your friends you are so funny.thanks for the story

Karen said...

I see that you have some great names on your blog... when are you going to send me your url so I can add it? I don't know how to do it with just a post, if you find out,or anyone else knows how, let me know!

Karen said...

Never Mind, for some reason, yours worked! I must have needed yo there, no one elses has worked when I tried. Your blog looks wonderful!

Karen said...

Thanks for the favorite title... you just earned good tickets at my house!

me said...

hey stacey
what is up with your grey fudge when you were little.