
Fun in the sun!
if you look in the reflection of our glasses you can see how great the view was....hee hee i should have asked someone to take the picture for us.
Well needless to say we had a blast in SD. It was Scott's first time their and he loved it! We are so compatible he is so mellow, and such a gentleman ( I never had to carry my suite case once!) He's been great with the kids and enriched their lives so much and all of our trips have been with them so this one without kids was especially relaxing. We Spent time in Coronado, went to a swap meet, went to the botanical gardens at Balboa Park, rented Kayaks and paddled our way out into the ocean. That was incredible! We saw Sea Lions, Dolphins, Leopard Sharks and Jelly fish all out in their own natural environment, it truly was unbelievable! I did get sick I have to admit, being in a tiny kayak with HUGE waves and swells crashing over me, it would have been better if I would have taken a Dramamine. Oh well! It was great fun anyway for 2 days....
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
San Diego info
Posted by Macie's Momma at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is so fun, I'm glad you had a great time, you deserved it, you have worked so hard and have been so stressed, you needed the break, I had such a great time with the kids, I hope they had a good time also, anyway I love ya lots.
Are you missing it like I am right now? I loved the warm weather and not having to worry about ANYONE for a while. It is soooo beautiful there. I didn't get to go in the boats, but I got to be at the beach for as long as I wanted. I felt spoiled and it was kind of nice! I am so glad that you got to go and enjoy the time!
Post a Comment