So a little whining must go far! This week a very cheep flight came up to San diego..my very favorite place in the whole world! And thanks to my very special mother she is going to watch my kids for me while I go! Its only going to be 3 days but I promise they will be wonderful! Thanks ma, I will post my pictures as soon as I come back!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
When you leaving? We're going there too! What fun... maybe we'll get some tans to how off. Have a great time!
That is great for you I hope you have great time and bring back some of that sun!
Hey Stacie!! What a great getaway! I hope you have a great time, it's good to see that everything is going good, lets see some pics of those cute kids! Ashley
I know you had a great time, but remember it's only temp, I'm not ready for you to stay. love ya
Post a Comment